One card for a variety-filled vacation in Salzburg province
The Salzburg Card is for the city, what the Salzburger Land Card is for the surrounding region. With the Card in your hand, you enjoy free admission to around 190 sights and attractions in SalzburgerLand, along with all kinds of other advantages.
Bring on the summer: With the SalzburgerLand Card, you will be able to get to know Salzburg province and its many faces. And there is so much to choose from, for sure. From sports out in the countryside, to historical mines and museums, to castles, wildlife parks and, of course, Salzburg City. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Lakes & Pools: Free entrance at a wide selection of outdoor pools and beaches (Fuschlsee and Mattsee lakes are both very close by, for example ) as well as spa resorts.
- Explore castles and palaces. For example, Schloss Goldegg, Klammstein Castle, or the castles in Hohenwerfen and Mauterndorf.
- Museums: From the Salzburg Open-Air Museum to various theme museums focused on different forms of craftsmanship, to one dedicated to the national sport of Austria, skiing.
- Mines: Visit one of the old mines and embark on a hunt for the rich treasures of SalzburgerLand, hidden deep within the mountains.
- Pure nature: From Golling and Krimml Waterfalls, to the Hohe Tauern National Park Center and bird-of-prey shows. Likewise, Königsleiten Observatory and Liechtenstein Gorge are definitely not to be missed. In Salzburg, Mother Nature has been particularly generous to us, beautiful and spectacular beyond measure …
- Mountain lifts: Where, in winter, the skiers are out and about, in summertime the mountain lifts carry you to unique hiking areas and alpine pastures with scenery that is as special as it gets. Many years ago, the Salzburg lift companies realized that even more attractions could be added at those alpine elevations. That's why, nowadays, you can look forward to first-class nature playgrounds, spectacular viewing platforms, theme hiking trails and lots more.
- And even more than that …: From windsurfing school to boat rentals, scenic roads, alpine coasters etc. Take a look at the Salzburger Land Card brochure and look forward to a holiday jam-packed with variety, with something always certain to appeal to your personal tastes.
Here you will find all sights and attractions where you have an advantage with the Salzburger Land Card!
Salzburg Card included for one full day
Costs & Facts
|Duration||Adults||Children up to 15 years|
|6 days||€ 62,00||€ 31,00|
|12 days||€ 76,00||€ 38,00|
Children under 6 are free, while free SalzburgerLand Cards are also issued to the third child between ages 6 and 15 per family or single parent. Please note that the SalzburgerLand Card is only available in summer, from 1 May through 26 October to be precise.
You can purchase the SalzburgerLand Card at Eugendorf Tourist Office or directly through your hotel. When you send a no-oblligation booking enquiry or make an online booking, Eugendorf becomes your gateway to all of Salzburg province. We really look forward to welcoming you here in summer.