The Eugendorf Prangerschützen is a society in existence since the year 1763. In 1776, they became a guild. They were actually first documented in the context of a ceremony for a church consecration. No wonder, then, that they had, and continue to have strong ties to the church. The duties of the Prangerschützen include participation in big processions and special church-related events. An additional important obligation once required them to alert the local fire stations in Eugendorfer Berg, Kraimoos and Kirchberg in case of emergency.
Chairman: Josef Ebner Jr.